As manufacturing jewellers, we offer a wide range of services to our clientele. Our Toowoomba Jewellery Workshop is equipped with a comprehensive workshop that is manned by 5 talented jewellers with all workmanship overseen by Lee Volk himself.
- Jewellery Repairs – Broken earrings, ring resizing, a new clasp for your chain or bail for your pendant. We pride ourselves on our fast and reliable service so you do not have to be without your jewellery long.
- Custom Design and Manufacture – Our team includes several experienced jewellery designers who are ready to assist you in developing your ideas into reality. With a wealth of information, examples and technology at our disposal we are sure to meet your expectations. See our gallery for examples of custom designs and testimonials. Our Custom pieces come with a lifetime guarantee on craftmanship. We also offer free clean, polish and claw check anytime along with half price rhodium plating on jewellery made in our Toowoomba Jewellery Workshop.
- Redesign – Many of us have a collection of jewellery that is either broken or no longer to our taste. Our designers love the challenge of redesigning or combining jewellery to create something unique for you.
- Restorations – These often include re-tipping claws, sourcing and setting missing gemstones, recutting illusion discs and grain settings, replacing ring shanks and rhodium plating. Our jewellers will carefully repair your well-loved jewellery to return it to its former glory for you. Obligation free quotes provided.
- Valuations – We provide in house valuations as well as registered valuations to meet your insurance requirements.
- Rhodium Plating – Most white gold jewellery will need to be rhodium plated from time to time. We provide this service in-store in our Toowoomba Workshop.
- Gem Setting – Missing a stone from a treasured ring? We will source one to replace it, repair any damage to the original setting and set the new stone.
- Cleaning and Polishing – we provide fast and affordable jewellery cleaning.
- Watch Repairs – From watch batteries to full overhauls and glass replacement.
- Re-Stringing – Be it traditional pearl knotting on pure silk cord pearls, gemstones or beads on wire we restring them all.
- Engraving – Our experienced engraver can provide you with fast and tidy engraving. We can also organise detailed hand engraving for you too.
NB: Laybys are accepted on repairs and custom designs. We will complete the work and keep your jewellery in our safe while you pay it off over a 3-month period.
We offer the option of Certegy payment plans which allow you to take your custom ring home and continue to pay it off. Read more about Certegy Ezi-Pay here www.certegyezipay.com.au